B. H. M. S. DEGREE COURSE
- A candidate must have passed the two year P.U.C examination or any other examination recognized as equivalent with English as one of the languages and Physics, Chemistry and Biology as optional subjects with not less than 40% of marks in the aggregate of the relevant science subjects (Physics, Chemistry and Biology) to be for eligible for admission to BHMS Course.
- A candidate who has passed B.Sc. Part-I degree examination of any University in India or recognized as equivalent with the following science subjects namely Chemistry, Botany & Zoology and secured not less than 40% of marks in the aggregate in above mentioned subjects is eligible for admission to I BHMS Course, provided the candidate has passed the PUC or equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology as optional ancrEnglish as one of the languages.
- A candidate who has passed B.Sc. degree examination of any University in India or recognized as equivalent with the following science subjects namely Chemistry, Botany and Zoology and secured not less than 40% of marks in the aggregate in B. Sc. final examinationjn those subjects is eligible for admission to I BHMS Course provided the candidate has passed P.U.C. equivalent examination with Physics. Chemistry & Biology as optional andEnglish as one of the languages at the Pre-University or B.Sc. Part-I level. Note: In case of students belonging to SC/ST and Category-I, the minimum requirement in percentage of marks shall not be less than 35% for admission to I BHMS Course.
- A candidate should have attained teenage of 17 years on or before 31 st December of the year of his/her admission.
- A candidate seeking admission for Homoeopathic Course should produce physical fitness Certificate from a competent authority to pursue the-course.
- The candidates who have passed the qualifying exam other than PUC-II Science of Karnataka State, should obtain Eligibility Certificate issued by the Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Kamatata, Bangalore at the time of 1 st year of BHMS Course.
Following original documents required at the time of admission:
- Qualifying Examination Marks Card.
- Transfer Certificate & leaving Certificate.
- Conduct Certificate from the Head of the Institution last attended.
- Pass-Port & Stamp size photographs (4 each).
- S.S.L.C. /10th Standard or equivalent examination marks card.
- A declaration will have to be signed by the student, parent/guardian at the time of admission in the presence of the Principal/A4mission Committee (Prescribed format will be supplied at the time of admission to the college).
- Migration Certificate from the concerned Board or University for Non-Karnatakastudents.
- Eligibility Certificate from Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Kamataka,Bangalore for Non-Karrtataka students.
- Physical Fitness Certificate issued competent authority.
- A declaration will have to be signed by the Student and Parent / Guardian at the time of admfssion in presence of Principal / Admission Committee (Prescribed-format will be supplied at the time of admission to the college.).
Note: Admission secured on the basis of false information shall stand cancelled and the fees forfeited.
- Admission of students will be on the basis of merit. Candidates seeking admission must submit an application to the Principal in the prescribed form, which can be obtained from the office during working hours or downloaded online.
- The completed application form along with the photocopies of certificates and a D.D. for Rs. 400.00 in favour of Dr. B.D. Jatti Homoeopathic Medical College payable at Dharwad.
- The completed application form
must be submitted either in person or by registered post to: Principal, Dr. B.D.Jatti Homoeopathic Medical College, D.C. Compound, Dharwad, Karnataka State - 580001.
- Selection and admission to all courses will be provisional and is subject to the norms / provisions made applicable by the Government of Karnataka.
Last date for taking admission to B.H.M.S 16th August 2011(16-08-2011)
- The Classes will commence on
16th August 2011. Candidates remaining absent for three consecutive days without prior permission shall forfeit their admission as well as fees.
- All communications from the college will be addressed to mailing address given in the application form if a self addressed envelope is enclosed.
** Ragging is BANNED in the institution and any one indulging in a ragging is likely to be punished appropriately (* Vide: Supreme Court of India Writ Petition (Civil) no.656 of 1968 passed on 2001)
Download Application Form